After almost fifteen months of forced separation, we are happy to announce the resumption of in-person worship. After considerable thought and planning, the “Regathering Subcommittee” has set the target date of Sunday, June 6 to resume worship in person.
Of course, the safety of our church family is our primary concern and safety protocols in effect at that time will be observed. This is how the Committee envisions regathering:
- Services will be held outdoors as the weather permits. In case of inclement weather, we will gather in the DeWolf Chapel.
- Attendees will be required to wear a mask and socially distance.
- Attendees will be allowed to sing while wearing masks.
- As has been the practice in the past the choir will not sing during the summer months.
- As a courtesy to those who cannot attend, the services will be live-streamed.
We are looking forward to worshiping with our church family in person once again. We will share more details as the regathering date approaches.
Regathering Committee: Reverend Deborah, Glenn Donovan, Grace Steere, Bob Evans